Top 18 Annoying Habits Video Gamers Have Part 2 of 4
6. The Deserter: Real gamers will stay and fight to the end, even if it looks bleak and the outcome looks already decided. Not the Deserter. They get frustrated and can't handle the emotional feelings and the second they think it's over, they quit, leaving you and your team to the inevitable. Or, they will quit or turn off the game as soon as they see that you pulled an awesome fighter combo. They can't handle it. I've been there and experienced it, it isn't annoying, it's a rage building moment.
7. Gamer That Eats While Playing: The only thing clean around them is the clothes in their drawers. Or maybe not. The controllers, game console and everything around them has splotches of food grease fingerprints and food bits that have dried. Playing alongside your friend, it's not difficult to notice they are crumbling greasy chips, cookies and dripping drinks that will get sticky all around them. Let's not try to see how disgusting this is, but see how it will shorten the lifespan of the controller and game console as these food particles get inside. To top that off, they leave all that garbage for you to clean up after they leave.
8. The Gamer That Lives, Breathes, Dreams Video Games: Every discussion leads and focuses around a video game. You talk about working out and they brag about the awesome weight lifting gym they own in Sim City. You talk about the everyday work and they talk about the awesome blacksmith shop they have in "Riders of Icarus." You talk about girls and they talk about how sexy those female elves look in "Lineage." Just what goes inside their minds? You probably wish you were somewhere else during those moments.
9. The Trash Talker Tea Bagger: It may have seemed funny in the beginning when your fellow gamer trash talked about how you got pwned or how they pwned someone else. It may have been funny for a while getting t-bagged in "Sudden Attack" or seeing someone else getting the "T" during a multiplayer in "Counterstrike Online." But after about an endless amount of it, it gets real old real quick and then it gets annoying. What's worse is that the Trash Talker doesn't seem to know when to quit. You start imagining what their face would look like caved in. It's even worse when their gameplay sucks and doesn't back up their trash talk. Like garbage, you want to take them out and throw them away.
10. The Perfection: They are more obsessed with perfection than the Borg Queen from Star Trek, and it's annoying when it's directed towards video games. These are players that will restart a game of Dying Light, or Hounds Online from the beginning just because they want to finish it in medium mode or because they missed one item. Then they will do it again to finish it in hard mode or time mode because they weren't happy with the time it took to complete the mission. Then they will re-do it again! Even if it means spending 4 more weeks to get to every part of the map, complete all side missions, find all hidden items, finish all side missions of side missions. Aaaaah! Ever heard of the term "death by powerpoint?"
This ends Part 2 of 4, of the "Top 18 Annoying Habits of Video Gamers." Look for Part 3 and Part 4. Please comment below on what you thought about this review and leave helpful tips to make future reviews better for you. If you liked this post, please subscribe to our website. We love doing this kind of stuff and it will make us feel better while we drink coffee. This content was first published at https://www.gyoppagamer.online. Anywhere else is a blatant copy. I am the nation's 1st Gyoppa Gamer Online (South Korea) and by default the Supreme Noob at https://www.gyoppagamer.online. No bits or bytes were harmed in the creation of this post. Because you asked for it, we did it. Check out our Official Gyoppa Gamer Online Youtube Channel for videos. See you on the next post.